The Campaign will commence from 18th August 2023 to 16th September 2023, both dates inclusive (“Campaign Period”).
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, the campaign is open to all Malaysian effective from 18 August 2023 to 16 September 2023, Eligible Participants who meet the Qualifying Criteria by performing the steps as set out in Clause 1 below (“Qualified Participants”) during the Campaign Period will be rewarded with the grand prize: Marshall Acton III worth RM1599, or RM50 foodpanda eWallet voucher or RM100 value of GoPro Inc. stock
1. The Eligible Participants are required to perform and fulfil the requirements/criteria as set out below during the Campaign Period:
a. Set your social profile to public.
b. Upload a video or photo entry and introduce your favourite Malaysian things that start with the letter “M” in the caption.
c. Tag @mplusonline and 2 of your friends.
d. Use the hashtag #MauGemilang in your entry post
e. Winner selection will be based on the most liked in their post
2. All gifts and lucky draw prizes will be sent out within sixty (60) days after the end of the Campaign.
3. There will be no limitation on the number of the entry. Participants can post as many as they want to win the campaign.
4. All prizes and gifts are not exchangeable for any other items in kind and are not transferable.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, each Qualified Participant shall only be eligible for one (1) Prize from the Campaign.
6. Winners are required to have an M+ Global Trading account in order to receive GoPro Inc. stock vouchers
Personal Data Protection
Any personal data of the Participants submitted as part of the Campaign will be processed for the purposes of the Campaign and where relevant, the purposes described in the Personal Data Notice on the M+ Global website. To read the Personal Data Notice, click here
1.Employees/remisier/marketing representatives/trading representatives/dealers of Malacca Securities Sdn Bhd are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
2. By participating in the Campaign, all Eligible Participants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and agreed that any decisions of M+ Global in relation to every aspect of the Campaign. No correspondence, queries, appeals or protests will be entertained.
3. M+ Global reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Service with or without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by M+ Global shall not entitle any of the Eligible Participants to any claim or compensation against M+ Global for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Eligible Participants as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
4. Eligible clients shall not be entitled to request substitutions or transfer of any prize.
5. M+ Global reserves the discretionary right to substitute any prize of equal value for any reason as it deems appropriate (including but not limited to the unavailability of the prize due to any disruption, etc).
6. M+ Global reserves the right at its absolute discretion to amend, extend, modify, shorten, discontinue, cancel, terminate, suspend, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without prior notice.
7. M+ Global shall not be held liable and/or responsible for any loss, damage or any other form of liability (including indirect, consequential or economic losses, loss of profits, and loss of opportunity) in whatsoever nature and howsoever arising or suffered by any Eligible Participants directly or indirectly from the Service.
8. M+ Global shall not be held liable for any default of its obligation under the Service due to any force majeure event which is not limited to an act of God, war, riot, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm, pandemic/epidemic, or any event beyond the reasonable control of M+ Global.
9. Although M+ Global will endeavour to deliver the prize promptly, however, Malacca Securities Sdn Bhd shall not be responsible for any delay nor will there be any compensation payable for any such delays.
10. In no event shall M+ Global be liable for any loss or damages (including without limitations, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages or any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, or negligence from this Campaign.
11. All risks associated with the use of the prizes or gifts shall be assumed by the Recipients.
12. M+ Global reserves the right to conduct verification and require additional documentation and information (including, without limitation, proof of identity) from the Recipients before delivering the Rewards to the Recipients.
13. M+ Global will not be held liable or responsible for any late, misdirected, lost or unsuccessful efforts to notify the Recipients or to issue the Prizes or gifts. M+ Global shall have no liability for any Recipients’ failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings, email services and/or interruption in the internet connection or any disruption or failure in other means of communication or despatch to the Recipients which is not within the control of M+Global.